Landlord CP12 Gas Checks

Landlord CP12 Gas Checks and Gas Safety Checks

Our engineers perform gas safety inspections with many different organisations. They look after numerous private landlords, estate agents, housing associations and social housing companies/councils. Please get in touch if you require Landlord CP12 Gas Checks. We always carry out a boiler service within our price and you will find us very competitive. Our gas safe registered engineers take the hassle out of the process. For your annual landlord gas check, all you need to do is give us the tenant contact details. Then we will take it from there. The team will keep you updated with progress and let you know if there are any issues. Apart from that we will just get on with it and send you the copy of a CP12 certificate when it is done, simple!

landlord cp12 gas checks

Landlord CP12 gas checks involve our engineers making various inspections.  We note the type, position and state of each appliance and associated items i.e. flues.  We perform various tests to ensure that all pipework is sound, and there are no leaks or faults within the building.  Our engineers are able to perform landlord CP12 checks due to the engineers all attaining the relevant qualifications via the Gas Safe register.

We need to book Landlord CP12 gas safety record checks every year.  RF Henderson also has all the appropriate forms and paperwork meeting current legislation so Landlords do not have to worry about compliance.  We will also advise Landlords on any maintenance or repair issues coming from each inspection.

More information on Landlord CP12 gas checks can be found on the Government HSE website – as an experienced partner we can also answer any queries landlords and tenants have about safety checks for any gas-related matter.

Need a Landlord CP12 Gas Check Arranging? Contact Us